Terms and Conditions - Project and Strategic Grants
- All evidence supplied in the Grant Application is to the best of your knowledge accurate and up-to-date.
- The Grant will be spent by you exclusively for the purposes approved by us in the Grant Application, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Longleigh Foundation Manager.
- The Grant will not be paid until we receive a signed and completed Funding and Reporting Schedule, unless otherwise agreed.
- You must start the Project within one month of receiving the Grant unless otherwise agreed.
- No material changes to the Project will be made without the written agreement of us.
- You must make satisfactory progress with the Project and complete it on time. You will tell us immediately of anything that significantly delays, threatens or makes unlikely the Project's completion.
- You will send us progress reports on the Project as outlined in the Funding and Reporting Schedule.
- You will keep accurate and comprehensive financial records of the expenditure of the Grant, and submit these with your progress report at the end of each agreed reporting period.
- In carrying out the Project, you must meet all laws regulating the way you operate, the work you carry out, the staff you employ or the goods and services you buy. For example, you are responsible for getting any licences, permissions and insurances that are necessary by law.
- Any part of the Grant that is not required for the purposes approved in the Grant Application or not spent within the agreed timescales will be returned to the Longleigh Foundation Manager by cheque made payable to 'Longleigh Foundation'.
- We may make use of information related to your Project in communications and publicity materials related to Longleigh Foundation, e.g. website, brochure, case studies. We may sometimes request additional information from you regarding the Project for these purposes.
- We will use information you give us during the Grant Application process and during the lifetime of any Grant for administration, analysis and research purposes. We recognise the need to maintain the confidentiality of vulnerable groups and their details will not be made public in any way, except as required by law.
Grant means the funds provided by the Longleigh Foundation to you being the amount set out in the offer letter.
Grant Application means the application for funds submitted to us by you.
Longleigh Foundation Manager means the individual responsible for the day to day monitoring and managing of the Grant and your point of contact at the Longleigh Foundation.
Project means the project or activity which we have agreed to give you the Grant for, details of which are set out in the Grant Application together with any supporting documents which accompanied the Grant Application.
You and Your means the individual(s), organisation or group receiving the Grant bound by these terms and conditions.
We and Us means the Longleigh Foundation and includes our employees and those acting for us.